Friday, January 14, 2011

Pool Party!

About 8 years ago I was living in an apartment complex on the third floor.  This unit overlooked the pool.(and was treat to hear the screaming kids and splashing, everyday, all summer.)
    One night I was doing some homework at the computer that was next to the window. I did my best in school and was focused on whatever paper I was writing that night. While fixed to the screen and typing away, I heard splashing coming from the window.
Now, there were signs posted that the police would be called if anyone trespassed after hours, so few people went in.  I figured some young adults or teens had sneaked in for some rebellious fun. I pulled back the light curtain fabric and looked down. There, in the shallow end, was a clean cut man in his 20's standing, plowing a lady with a nice figure. She was on her back, presumably on the steps.  He was holding her legs at waist height and going to pleasure town.  I was shocked. This is one of those rare moments people dream about. A thousand thoughts ran through my head in a split second: 'Do they care if anyone sees them?  Do they like people to watch? Are they aware kids pee in that pool?  I am NEVER going in the pool again.  Should I blatantly watch them defile the pool?  Should I yell at them to stop making noise so I can do my homework?  Should I close the curtain and ignore it? I bet all that chlorinated water will irritate her vagina. I should call my husband and tell him what is happening!  It would be real funny if someone stole their clothes. It would be neat if the cops came and arrested them naked- would the cop get a boner?'.........Too many thoughts to list. The action I took was to close the curtain and try to finish my homework.  You know, try not to be a pervert and do what is right. 
   I continued working while they continued splashing.  This went on for some time; over 30min.  Then, the splashing stopped.  I felt some relief.  To verify they had completed their dirty deed, I pulled back the curtain and looked down once more.  To my surprise they were in a different part of the pool, in a different position: What stamina!
   This time, I gave in to curiosity.  Postponing the homework, I turned the light off and opened the curtain.  After all, I will probably never see this again. That was my justification anyway. I tried to be inconspicuous while viewing their fuck fest.  My mind raced again:  'Can they see me? Are there other people watching them? What would I do if they yelled up at me for watching?' I am certain they were too involved with their actions to notice the environment.  They should expect to be seen anyway, THEY were in our public pool surrounded by buildings.
  They duo changed positions a few times, including oral sex, and moved around the pool some. They went at it for what seemed like forever. I couldn't tell when and if they climaxed, as that was quiet.  I am guessing that there was no orgasms had, but this was more of a wild adventure for them both.  When they got out of the pool, there was some chatting as they collected their belongings and departed.   Not a dramatic ending like one would hope for, but still unique experience to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment